Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Desk


After looking at my poor old desk today and realizing it really needs a new paintjob, I also realized that I haven't given it a new coat of paint since I first got it and painted it... which was something like 7 years ago :D.

I also realized that every single game I've ever made has been at this rickety old desk, which I found for free and have used as a PC table ever since. I had to glue the top back down earlier this year, and it's a messy, shaky old thing, but it's been a faithful desk through a number of PCs and lord knows how many hours spent at it.

I've sometimes thought of buying myself a decent desk, but always come back to the fact that this would cost money and I already have a desk, so for now I stick with the old faithful. If you look carefully (at the admittedly terrible quality picture) you can even see the semi-infamous sweets tin over there on the far right where it lives.

This is where all my games have been made, and the way things are going, is probably where my games will be made still for the next few years to come!

8 comments:

TanteTabata said...

Thinking about your current project I am only missing a chamber pot (^▽^)

Just promise not to use a (big blue) \_/? , will you?!

(╯3╰)

Ben304 said...

Haha, I would surely not act in such disrespect for the icon of our beloved engine ^__^

Ghost said...

A desk that rivals the one Mr. Sunshine pretends to use ;)

(Now read "Fool on the Hill" to understand the reference. And then... yes... make a Fool on the Hill game!)

Nice to see that great games can still be made on tables, by the way. I always thought you had a hi-tech cryo-chamber with a jellyfish in it!

Ben304 said...

I just looked up the summary of that, it looks crazy :D. My "to read" was already long enough XD.

I would love a hi-tech cryo-chamber with a jellyfish in it. Ah well, my humble little desk will suffice for now.

geooorge said...

Heh. Your desk reminds me of mine :P
Order in chaos

karimul Islam said...

bigdaybliss.com BigDayBliss mobile and web application offers a new interactive platform for all Brides & Grooms seeking inspiration to plan their wedding day. Upload your Wedding business for free today.
wedding planning
wedding planning
wedding planning

karimul Islam said...

bigdaybliss.com BigDayBliss mobile and web application offers a new interactive platform for all Brides & Grooms seeking inspiration to plan their wedding day. Upload your Wedding business for free today.
wedding planning
wedding planning
wedding planning

LOL Elo Boost said...

Whenever a new multiplayer-only game gets released, I email the company that made it and say something like.
League of Legends Elo Boost

cheap blade and soul gold